Calling people of all ages who enjoy shenanigans! We need people to make this happen!
We have a wonderful team of people who are helping with the organization of the day and a great troupe of people for the actual event day. However, the event continues to grow and we need more fun-loving people to join us.
Call for General Volunteers
Of course our day will be a success with volunteers to assist. We are in need of volunteers for a number of tasks. Come for the day or any part of the day.
The day will break down as follows:
- 8:00 – 10:00 am – set up
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm – sessions
- 5:00 pm – end – clean up
During the session time we will require volunteers for the following:
- Explain the format of the day to people
- Direct people to activity locations – sessions, St. John’s ambulance, concessions, etc.
- Hand out sunglasses and collect donations
- Watch for lost children
- Keeping the park clean
- Assist with equipment movement for sessions
- Assist with keeping equipment and people safe and secure
- Overseeing the Shenanigans! Play Area
- Have fun with people
Looking forward to working with you all! Sign up through Doodle Poll
We have a fabulous organizing committee that has been instrumental in pulling this event together. If you have any questions please reach us through the contact form below.
We are in need of someone to oversee the AV requirements for the stage. Let us know if you can assist us.